Pregnancy Support Services
Get Pregnancy Support
We believe you deserve access to accurate and nonjudgmental information, and supportive connections to peers, to help you get through one of the most transformative times of your life, whether this is your 1st baby or 10th, every experience will be different. WellMama is here for YOU and your mental, emotional, and social health during this time. Because it can be hard, it can be surprising, it can be gross, and we want you to feel prepared for that 4thtrimester time and beyond, have a mental health plan for after birth, and create a built-in support system so you can talk to people that have been through, or are going through what you are now.
WellMama groups are led by trained facilitators, with lived experience, and are designed to help and support anyone experiencing pregnancy. We offer support of several topics, and we offer opportunities to learn to handle stress related to becoming parents, deal with depression or anxiety, or prepare yourself for after birth. We are here for you! Non-birthing people/support partners are also welcome! All our groups are free to attend. All Groups are 2SLGBTQAI+ friendly.
Pregnancy Support Group
1st & 3rd Tuesday 10:00am – 11:00am
This virtual group provides a supportive environment for sharing your feelings and concerns about pregnancy and the first year. We welcome all parents on any type of pre-baby journey. Learn skills to help you cope, reduce anxiety, set realistic expectations, and ask for what you need.
Build Your Nest
Date & Time TBD
This group is focused on the Workbook: Build Your Nest by Kestrel Gates. Each week, work through a different topic that will help you prepare for the postpartum period, and provide you with tools and education that promotes rest, support and care.
WellMama workshops are led by professionals on a variety of topics and are designed to help you learn and build skills to make you feel connected, supported and knowledgeable before birth. This list will be updated regularly, as topics come up.
Date & Time TBD
Learn what your rights are in the hospital and how to ask the right questions to advocate for yourself or your partner around tough topics. When it comes to your birth, feeling prepared will help you be more comfortable.
- Learn more about Pregnancy Depression and anxiety here and do a self-assessment.
- Individual & Couples Counseling – Click HERE to access information about our partnership with Center for Community Counseling.
- Text Support Line – Text ‘Support’ to 541-525-0495 anytime to receive support from a trained peer support specialist
- One-on-One Peer Support Services – Let us know if you are interested in One-on-one peer support with a certified peer support specialist that has gone through what you are going through. They will meet you where you feel comfortable, whether over the phone, Zoom, a park, or your home. Our peers can talk with you about what you are going through, help with finding you other resources (like basic needs), and more. Email email@example.com to schedule.
- Facebook Support- A safe, private space for new and expectant parents to share experiences and support one another in an online platform. Click here to visit our Facebook Discussion Group.
- Birth Classes – We have partnered with Birth Untethered to offer access to birth classes. These are not affiliated with WellMama, but they have offered discounts to our clients, if it feels like a right fit for you.