When postpartum depression turns into an emergency it can happen fast and often out of nowhere. You need emergency postpartum depression help when:
- Your symptoms are affecting your relationship with your baby and your family.
- You feel alone and ashamed, and the support of family and friends is not enough.
- You believe that things are getting worse, not better.
If you are in danger of hurting yourself or someone else, dial 911.
In an Emergency:
If you are in need of immediate postpartum depression help and assistance, please contact:
- Dial 911
- CAHOOTS Crisis Center: 541-687-4000
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Contact your medical provider
Trained volunteer support parents, many of whom have recovered from emotional illnesses during or after pregnancy, provide emergency postpartum depression help, support, information, referrals, compassion, and non-judgmental listening to mothers and family members. It is our passion to come alongside you and at first, just be a presence during a confusing time.
It is our passion to come alongside you- not behind or in front, but side by side. Together we’ll get you the help you need, with zero judgment. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it over and over – we have been there. We get it. That’s why WellMama is here because we want to be what we needed.
Looking for confidential, one-on-one support from someone who understands what you’re going through?